Wednesday 25 November 2009

Brass Art piece

Hi...Still working on my coffee painting!!!!!





I was quite fascinated by a brass piece of art,I saw at a friends house.Really wanted to buy something like that.....       

But that is going to take a long time...........!





So, thought of creating something like that at home.........

I did..,and the result was really good......





Take a look!!!!!



How is it????









Well, guess what...........!!!!!!!!!!!



I made this piece using card boards  !!!

I used different sizes of card boards(thick & thin),cut into desired shapes and just stuck it.



For the matte effect I used black paint as base and coated it with copper and gold metallic paint.





I must tell you that it does have a brass effect.....

Try and see for yourself!!!

0 comments: