Friday 18 November 2011

Quilling flowers on wooden spoon

I promised ,i would be back with more quilling patterns.... so,here i am!!!

This time it  was a little more easier for me to make these patterns...

And i think the result is also much better than the previous one.....



I have used a few different shapes in this design.

Quilling looks very difficult , but once you start it,you realise how 

simple and easy it really is!







So,do check out this quilling pattern and do try it....its such an amazing art!!!













So, hope you people liked my quilling pattern....



I ll be back with more...and trust me its going to be better each time!!!!:)

2 comments:

Sajan vankana said...

awesome!!!!

Devika... said...

lovely!!
do visit my blog and have a look at my creations!!

http://craftncreativity.blogspot.in