Wednesday 19 October 2011

Happy diwali to all!!!

 Its been 2 long years since i posted on this blog!!!!!Well, with my son around , I have been very busy lately!!!!


So now that I decided to update my blog.......I wanted to start with something very special!!!
so here it is ,wishing you all a very HAPPY DIWALI!!!!


























Diwali is all about diya's,candles,rangoli,and lots of sweets......and crackers!!!!!


So this diwali my diya's had to be different and innovative....!
so here are a few diyas i made.......very simple and innovative......!










These are very simple to make,very different ,looks good too.....and for all my friends to know,
this is also a very effective way of recycling plastic...as all these diyas are made from plastic bottles(pepsi,coke!!)!!!!:)


On how to make it...
cut the base of the bottle in any required shape


paint it(i used pearl colors..it gives a crystal effect to the bottles)


decorate it with beeds, mirrors.......glitters(anything you can get hold of)


As simple as that.......try it!!!!!


Have a bright, colorful and safe diwali!!!


I would love to have ur comments and feedback.














0 comments: