Thursday 17 November 2011

Quilling Patterns

Quilling was a method i was familiar with earlier,But was never interested in trying it out.I thought it to be a very difficult art,and i was clueless about how to get started with quilling.





Last week i went shopping ,saw these quilling papers and just grabbed it....





So ,Here i am sharing my first experience with quilling.......

I finding it very interesting .It was a little difficult for me at first to get the shapes right,but now i think my skills are improving...

I m trying on more patterns of quilling .



This is my first ever try on quilling ...Lots more to come........:)







This is a simple card i made,using quilling technique. I am still learning and am trying more patterns and designs in quilling.....





I am currently working on a quilling pattern.....will post it once i finish it!!!

1 comments:

Sree said...

Gud work Chy....Hope to see more...